Below are the key steps for applying to the Libra Internship Program:
- Check whether you are eligible to apply.
- If eligible, research the Libra Group and focus areas of interest to you.
- Click “Apply Now” on the homepage to search internship vacancies.
- Review the qualifications before selecting your top choice vacancies.
- Apply to the vacancy which interests you the most, your 1st choice. You have the option to list your 2nd vacancy preference in your written application.
- Submit all information and supporting documents required.
Please note: the entire application process is in English, and you must submit an English version of your resume/CV and transcript. If your transcript is not avilable in English, pelase provide a supplementary document with an unofficial translation.
- Shortly after the application deadline, you will receive an email with instructions to complete a pre-recorded video submission through InterviewStream by a provided deadline. Please monitor your email and spam folder. If you do not receive this email 12 hours after the application deadline, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Libra will be in touch after the application deadline. You will be informed of all final decisions by email.
- If you are invited to a live video interview, be prepared to discuss your 1st and 2nd vacancy preferences.
- If you progress from the first live video interview, you will be invited to a final live video interview.
- After final live interviews, our team will inform you of final decisions.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please view our frequently asked questions.