After reviewing our eligibility criteria, below are the key steps for applying to the Libra Internship Program:
- Review the focus areas - you will have the option to list your first and second preferences on your online application.
- Submit your online application and supporting documents by the deadline.
- Shortly after the application deadline, monitor your inbox and spam folder for an email from SparkHire with instructions to complete a mandatory, one-way video interview by a provided deadline. If you do not meet the deadline, we cannot proceed with your candidacy as your application will be considered incomplete.
- Our team will review the online applications and one-way video interview submissions. If you progress to the next stage, you will be invited to a live video interview with a Social Responsibility team member.
- If you progress from the first live video interview, you will be invited to a final live video interview with another Social Responsibility team member.
- Following the final live video interviews, our team will be in touch regarding final decisions. Please note that there might be a third live video interview with a business representative, but the team will discuss this with you during the interview process.
For more information on the application timeline, please review our key dates. All candidates will be notified by email regarding final decisions. We kindly ask you to check both your inbox and spam folder before contacting our team for updates.
If you receive an exploding offer and need to contact the team regarding our decision timeline, please email us.