Below are the key steps for applying to the Libra Internship Program:
- Check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Click "Apply Now" on the homepage to search internship vacancies.
- Review the requirements for each vacancy before selecting your top choice. You have the option to list your 2nd preference later on in the application.
- Submit all information and supporting documents required by the deadline.
- Shortly after the application deadline, you will receive an email with the instructions to complete a mandatory, pre-recorded video submission through InterviewStream by a provided deadline.
- The Libra Internship Program team will be in touch with you after the application deadline (key dates). All candidates will be notified by email whether or not they will progress to the live video interview stage.
- If you are invited to a live video interview, be prepared to discuss your top choice vacancies with the Social Responsibility Team.
- If you progress from the first live video interview, you will be invited to a final live video interview.
- Following the final live video interviews, our team will be in touch regarding final decisions. Please monitor your email and spam folder throughout the application process for updates.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please view our frequently asked questions.