Below are the key steps for applying to the Libra Internship Program:
- Check whether you are eligible to apply.
- If eligible, research the Libra Group and business areas of interest to you.
- Click “Apply Now” on the homepage to search internship vacancies.
- Review the qualifications before selecting your top vacancies.
- Apply to the role which interests you the most, your 1st choice. You have the option to list your 2nd vacancy preference later in the application.
- Submit all information and supporting documents required.
Please note: the entire application process is in English, and you must submit an English version of your resume/CV and transcript.
- Shortly after the application deadline, you will receive an email with instructions to complete a pre-recorded video submission through InterviewStream by a provided deadline.
- Libra will be in touch with you a few weeks after the application deadline (key dates).
- If you are invited to a live interview, be prepared to discuss your 1st and 2nd vacancy preferences.
- If you progress from the first live interview, you will be invited to a final live interview.
- Monitor your email around the key dates.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please view our frequently asked questions.